Monday 10 November 2014

Love: She Is

   Good morning dearest readers. I apologize for my absence on the blog, but I will continue to be scarce for the next few weeks because I find myself on the last stretch before exams start, and there is still much to do. So for the sake of my mental health (and for that of those around me), I might limit my posting to once a week. I will make up for it bountifully during my Christmas break, so much that you might wish that I was in midterm season once more.
   So this morning, I though about posting a link to a song that just makes me so happy when I listen to it. This is one of my favorite songs at the moment and it makes me hope that someday, this song might actually apply to me. If you are single or happily taken, you have to be happy with yourself for you to let others to be happy with you. I've got a great relationship with myself and I'm okay being alone, because I'm not lonely to contrary belief.
   This song is entitled She Is by Lady Antebellum; a great band that I had the chance to see this summer. It's great how some songs just seem to work and tell you what you need to hear in the right moment. Listen closely and I hope that it speaks to you as well.

She Is - Lady Antebellum

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment