Saturday 21 February 2015

Love: Hedley Covered

   Good afternoon my dearest readers! I apologize (constantly it seems now) for my lack of posts on the blog. To make up for my absence, I've decided to post a cover of the song "I Won't Let You Go" originally done by Hedley. This song is one of the first I learnt to play and to this day, it is still one of my favorites not only to listen to but to play. It seems to be a regular crowd pleaser so I thought it would find an appropriate home on the blog.
   I promise to try harder at posting new entries on a more regular basis, but it is only a promise to try. We all have things on our mind but we cannot be so hard on ourselves. We must prioritise ourselves before others sometimes, because if we neglect ourselves completely, there won't be much for others. I am in good health and in happy spirits, so you should probably find more than just a weekly post from now on. Positivity is contagious so don't be afraid to spread it around!


K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment