Tuesday 3 February 2015

Love: Something More

   Good evening my dear readers! I am taking the opportunity to follow my Mother's advice to do something that makes me happy. I've been feeling stressed lately with all of the school work I have to do, and I feel like I am working hard to accomplish the things that will not essentially bring me to where I want to be in life. Finding a true balance is a difficult thing and one I continue to try to accomplish.
   I had a little bit of a writer's block when it came to my music but one night, I sat down, felt it flow through me and I wrote the song you can hear today! I find that sometimes when I'm overwhelmed with one specific emotion, I cannot express it. Some emotions are always easier for me to describe and others, quite difficult. It is also said that it is hard to write about something that you haven't experienced, therefore you can only portray a fraction of a certain thing.
   My secret struggle will be saved for another time, another entry but for today I encourage you to listen, and to think about something that makes you happy. No matter what in life, whether you have to accomplish something because it's the right thing to do or the smarter choice, nothing mediocre should replace what brings you joy because if it does, your life loses its purpose.


K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment