Sunday 15 May 2016

Literature: Breaking Book Boundaries (featuring OAR)

   Good morning dearest readers and happy Sunday! I can't tell you the amount of things I've managed to accomplish this weekend but I'm happy to report that not only is my writing nook coming to life, but I'm leaving for Iceland in 5 day!!! I know, it's pretty insane, but I'm soooooooo excited and I just can't hide it! (and no I couldn't help myself there).
  
   So instead of writing out another full entry, I'm happy to report that my guest blogging experience for the Ottawa Arts Review is finally public and my entry is now live on their website. It's a little different from what I write here, but then again, their readers aren't my usual readers. Maybe that will change soon enough. So without further ado, I invite you to check out my first guest blog on the OAR and find out why it's important to step out of your comfort zone every once in a while when it comes to books!

http://ottawaartsreview.com/literature-and-overcoming-book-biases/

As always dear readers, keep your imagination alive and until next time!

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment