Thursday 4 August 2016

Love: Wait For It.........

   Wait for it, wait for it.... almost there.... AND I'm back my dear readers!!!! I know that I haven't been the best writer because I haven't been at the top of my game but I will be getting a little more time on my hands, so here I am. I've decided that instead of bombarding you all with the wonder that has been my summer in one big entry, I will be posting a number of shorter entries consecutively. And because I have been so bad at posting for the past few months, I will release all of the entries in the next couple of weeks; so no more waiting.

   I appreciate the fact that you have all been so patient and that so many of your are dedicated readers, and checked the blog daily so I hope that the new flow of entries will refresh your spirit and enlightened your mind; just like I felt throughout each and every one of my adventures. So everything's back; you and I and the routine of it all. It's no news that we're back, back again!


K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment