Tuesday 3 March 2015

Love: A Song to Clear the Mind

   Good evening dearest readers! I won't spend too much time introducing this entry since most of the talking (and singing) is done on the video.
   It is a new song, but it was written almost two years ago now. I'm running out of new original songs so I thought it might be fun to introduce something more mature if you will, but that remains to be a crowd pleaser! It was originally a solo song, but with the work and talent of my dear friend Véro back home, we managed to turn it into a duet. Unfortunately for lack of transportation and time, I couldn't record the newer version with her. I'm hoping of going back home soon and maybe then I'll be able to record and post the harmonies on the blog at that time.
   Until then, enjoy the song and do not be deceived by the initial listen; things are not always floating at the surface but lurking in the depths.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment