Sunday 29 March 2015

This is not Goodbye, this is simply a temporary Absence

   Good morning my dearest readers. I am taking this opportunity to apologize for my absence on the blog and to declare that I will be prolonging this absence for another month or so. I've decided that it isn't fair to my regular readers that I am not writing as often as I should be so I will taking a leave until I start off my summer job. I will be busy with school, volunteering and the transition into my new job at work. I will publicize my return so that all of my usual readers might return to their daily reading.
   I am truly sorry for this temporary departure but I find it is necessary so that I may return with new stories and a sane mind. I hope you all have yourself a great spring and I will enjoy your company all in the summer.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment