Wednesday 20 May 2015

Literature: And Thus It Begins

Good evening my dearest readers and I must say that I've missed you dearly. It is a difficult thing to not write when it is engraved in your being but the wait is over. Summer has started and the jitters of the new job are slowly rubbing off freeing up more of my time for you! 

I'm starting off small with the "L" I've been dedicating more of my time to, and that is Literature. I love my program at school and I do love to read, but reading for school and reading for fun are two very different experiences. Now that I've started to read for fun again, I've managed to complete three books already since May has started, and have already gotten a start on my fourth. I do have the Reading Challenge that I want to complete so the more I can do this summer, the better it will be. The one thing that I do love about this reading challenge is that it forces me out of my comfort zone and makes me read stories I might not have picked. I'm getting a larger look on life, and thus adding to my own.

I'm glad to be back and can't wait to keep writing this summer. It's been a pleasure and I can't wait to tell you all about the adventures ahead!

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment