Sunday 15 June 2014

Love: Happy Father's Day!

   Good morning dearest readers, and what a morning it is. I am glad to say that I have officially finished summer school so my presence on the blog will return to be a regular one. Today I've decided to celebrate with one of my friends, and we're going hiking to take advantage of this beautiful weather. With that being said, I have to admit that I'm excited for this week to start. My normal work shifts are starting since school is over, but even better than that, my Dad is coming to visit me!
   I've gone a little old fashion and decided to make my father a gift to celebrate his day; some might think that it might be a little childish but to be honest, I know that my dad usually just wants a card. For him, it's not the actual gift, but the thought behind it, so that's why I'm giving him something I know that he'll like so much more than another tie. And the reason why I'm still being a little vague about it, is because I know that he'll read the entry today and I'm only giving his gift on Thursday once he gets here so I don't want to spoil the surprise.
   So on this beautiful father's day, I'd like to also wish a wonderful day to all of the great dad's in the world and those who are close to me. I'd like to wish a great day to my Opa, to my Grand-papa, to my uncle René, uncle Danny and uncle Russ. I'd also like wish a happy father's day to my best friend's Véro's dad who is pretty much like a second father to me. Thank you to all of you for being the best dads and I miss you all very much.
   So on this special day dearest readers, don't forget to thank the number one man of your life for all that he has done for you. Je t'aime papa et j'ai hâte de te voir! xo

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment