Friday 6 June 2014

Laughter: Good Times with Good Friends

   Good morning dearest readers and I apologize for the lack of entries lately; you wouldn't believe how busy this week has been. My summer class is ending next week and my big work project was due yesterday, therefore all of my focus needed to be on those two things. However, all work and no play makes for a very unhappy person, so after work I decided to take advantage of a little bit of free time and spend it with my friends.
   Tuesday night, Riley had won tickets to a pre-screening of the movie "Chef"; it was AWESOME. It was funny, witty and you wouldn't believe the wonderful food they showed during the movie. I believe it officially comes out today so I encourage you all to go see it for a good time.
   Yesterday was another exciting night, and I must admit it now that I've got myself a pretty good social life and my mother (or I) couldn't be happier at this point. Anyways, so yesterday my colleagues and I went over to Daphné's house before our movie. We had decided to go to see "The Grand Seduction" at the Bytowne theatre (it's this cute little old theatre downtown). I was lucky enough to see two good movies in one week and it doesn't happen often to me but when it does, my week just keeps getting better. "The Grand Seduction" was funny, heartfelt and the best part is that parts of it were filmed near where Ryan lives back in Newfoundland. Before the movie we had played a funny board game and shared a few slices of pizza before the main attraction.
   I don't know why I didn't go out more often this year or last year for that matter, but with this new sense of freedom and good times just happening every day, I think I won't want to give up this kind of life any time soon. So my dearest readers, I promise to start writing more often, and just remember to live your life to the fullest since you only have once shot to get it the way you want it to be.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment