Sunday 4 January 2015

Love: Snow on the Slopes & Smile on my Face

   Good evening my dearest readers! I though I'd take the time to share with you the great view I had on the top of the hill when I went to Sault Ste. Marie with my parents this weekend. Unfortunately, we didn't stay long but the trip was worth every minute of it.
   Skiing is one of the many past times that I love to do but it can only be accomplished during a certain time of the year because I'm not a millionaire and I can't travel to wherever there's snow. I am content to have fun every now and then, and enjoy the moments I can get.
   If you're a little tentative about taking up the sport, try it out on the kiddy hill with rentals that way you don't spend a whole bunch of money on something you might not even like. I love both cross country skiing and downhill skiing, but most people prefer one over the other. You can't say you don't like something without trying it and maybe once you see the beauty of nature (meaning the killer view I saw yesterday) you might just be motivated enough to try it for yourself!


K.P.H

ps. a big thanks to my dad for posing for this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment