Sunday 7 February 2016

Love: I'm Feeling It

   Good afternoon/evening dearest readers! Feasgar Math! That's Gaelic for good afternoon/evening (so now you know as much Gaelic as I do), but I do plan on being a little better at it since I do have a class of it this semester. So on this glorious day of the Super Bowl, I have decided to do something that I haven't in a REALLY long time...post a new song! I've been stuck in a creative rut for a while, and it wasn't until I went home for the holidays that I got inspired and wrote a new catchy song (well I think it's pretty catchy), and I've taken the time to post it for you today. I think you've put up with me enough considering the fact that I've made you wait long enough, and you're good enough to read my longer entries, but to give you all a small break, I thought it would be fun to make you listen to something after all this time. So without any further delay, enjoy my dear readers!


K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment