Monday 29 February 2016

Love: Wander Often, Wonder Always

   Good evening dearest readers! Do not worry, I have not forgotten you since we are still Monday after all. It seems with every week that goes by, each gets progressively busier but I also get one step closer to being done! Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but I just know what's waiting for me at the finish line and I really want to get there!

   Not only am I going to have my car Glen waiting for me when I get home, but I have officially booked my tickets to go to Iceland with my friend Geneviève at the end of May! I will once more be a world traveller and have one more country to add to my list. It will be a good practice for Gen and I since we have the Celtic countries to go visit next summer. There are so many things to discover and I can't wait to try it all. I even went to get an interactive guide which has a map, because I'd rather not get lost in a foreign country, but let's be honest, that would be one really interesting blog entry.

   And with that in the back of my mind, the crazy schedules, the tough assignments simply become things to complete so that I can collect my prize at the end. There is officially only 62 days left until April 30th, and I'm technically done even before that, but I have until then to move out of my current apartment and decide where my life will take me next. Who knows dearest readers, maybe I'll be in your neck of the woods next?

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment