Wednesday 28 May 2014

Love: Untold Tales

   Good evening dearest readers and I hope you all had a wonderful day! I myself started bright and earlier and helped out the Free Store, as well as the Sustainability office on campus today. My week is going by quickly and I can't wait for the weekend since my Mom is visiting.
   Today's post is accompanied by a song that I wrote for my friend (more like my adoptive sister) Véro last summer when we were working on an album together. It's still in the process since being in two different areas of the province doesn't work too well for brainstorming and recording, but that being said, this is the song with the name of the album. We call ourselves "Our Story" because we do have a story to tell and it's our own (pretty straight forward), and our sound is different than most popular music that's being released lately.
   I am enjoying myself in Ottawa very much, and I'm even getting back in touch with some old friends, but that being said, I still really miss those back home. At this point last year, Véro and I were hanging out once a week and I was seeing everyone else on a regular basis too; something that's clearly not possible this year. With that said, today's post is dedicated to my Vé and the good times we've had, and those to come.



K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment