Saturday 27 December 2014

Love: All I Need is a Book and a Cup of Tea

   Good morning dearest readers, I hope you all had a very pleasant Christmas as did I. As I ready myself to continue writing my newest story, I'm taking the time to share with you the name of a company that makes my favourite tea. 
   Reading or writing, I need a warm cup of something next to me; whether its cocoa, tea, cider or coffee, it helps me focus. During my week on Manitoulin Island this past summer, my mother, grnadmother and I went exploring and found these interesting boxes of tea at a cute B&B. It also had a cool little shop with all kinds of artisan items for sale. The boxes caught my eye right away because they were decorated with native art, and next to celtic art, native art and myths are my favourite. There were different types of tea for different purposes, but contradictory to Tetley tea (which claims to be able to provide SLEEP or CALM) this brand of tea actually succeeds. 
   The Algonquin Tea Company is the one who provides me with such wonderful tea. I've had the dream tea (which does wonders for a writer with a need for a wandering imagination) and I bought Ktie the sleep tea for Christmas since she needs something to calm her down when she gets too anxious with school. There are more that I can't wait to try since the first two have worked perfectly. 
   If you're not a tea drinker, that's fine... it makes a great gift. And for those of you who love tea, you might be able to find it at specialty tea shops or order it from the website I've linked below. Sometimes you have to try something new for it to make a difference.

http://algonquintea.com/our-teas/

K.P.H

No comments:

Post a Comment