Thursday 25 December 2014

Love: Christmas Spirit

   Good morning dearest readers and Merry Christmas to you all!!!
I am finally home and in the holiday spirit. I do apologize for the lack of entries on the blog but I have been extremely busy as you all have probably deduced. Since I am home, on break and have no homework to do, you can expect more entries from me. 
   I will be posting a new song very soon and you will get the chance to meet some of my friends from back home. It will be tough being away from my roommates for a while but I can't be upset at having extra time to spend at home with my family. I am truly grateful for all that I have this season and I wish you all the best. With all the odd weather we've been having across Canada, I am so pleased that I woke up this morning to a beautiful white Christmas. I look forward to sharing my many pleasant moments with all of you.
   Remember that the holidays are meant to be spent with those you love and to make a difference in the lives of those who are less fortunate than you. Be happy, be healthy and be present. 
   Joyeux Noël et bonne année!!!


K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment