Thursday 4 December 2014

Love: Getting in the Christmas Spirit

   Good evening dearest readers and I know you might be a little surprised to hear from me. Yes I'm still posting after all this time, but the silver lining is now shinning a little brighter. I've got a few things to celebrate today so I thought I'd post a new entry on the blog. I've just finished my first exam for this semester and I've reached over 2300 views of the blog. The numbers keep growing and I continue to be astonished at how people like to hear cheerful news for once, or how much people are interested in what I have to say. I appreciate this very much.
   So today as a treat, I've found a beautiful video to get all of you in the Christmas spirit. I have nothing against other religions or their celebrations, but I am Christian and I celebrate Christmas. I also have the right to show my beliefs and this video today shows just that, the story of the nativity of Jesus Christ. It is a song that lifts the spirit and put you in the holiday spirit, whichever holiday you celebrate. I myself am also getting ready to celebrate St-Nicholas (which is a Dutch tradition) on December 5th.
   There are always things to look forward to and one of my favourite things about the Holidays is family traditions. It's creating those lasting memories that will past down from one generation to the next, but also starting new ones to break the ice. Change is inevitable, but why not make it something worth remembering. I therefore invite you to post a link to your favourite Christmas (or holiday) song so that others might start up a new tradition if not learn more about yours.

Hallelujah: a Christmas Song

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment