Tuesday 21 October 2014

Literature: Gilmore Girls

   Good morning dearest readers and with this morning's short post, I would simply like to talk about a new show I've started to watch and absolutely love. It may be a little cliché and corny, but I do enjoy watching the Gilmore Girls.
   I've recently started to watch the show with my mom and the relationship between mother and daughter in the show is not really similar but just as strong as the one my mother and I share. Other than the great casting and witty come-backs, one of the things I love the most is all the literary allusions you can get in every single episode. I thought I read a lot but after referencing the Rory Gilmore reading challenge, I feel like I have some catching up to do.
   So if you're in the mood for a feel good show that regardless of how mind-numbing you think it is but it actually makes you feel smarter watching, check out Gilmore Girls and you won't look at TV Shows the same way again.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment