Saturday 4 October 2014

Love: Anti Social Network

   Good afternoon dearest readers. Today's post is short because I want to post a link to a video I thought was quite moving and true to its utter core.
   I'm not a negative person but some things do make me angry and fill me with despair. Though I am not one to sound hypocritical because I'm using the internet to spread the word, but I don't spend every single waking minute of my time on it. I don't carry my computer everywhere with me. My phone is always the one that lasts the longest because I'm the one who checks the least. Prince Ea, through the art of spoken word highlights our world today and how the methods that were supposed to keep us connected are pushing us further apart.
   Listen closely to what he has to say because words are precious, but reflect on what your own actions will be after because they will mean more. There is no point in awakening a feeling if we do not act upon it. Think long and hard about whether or not your ways of staying connected aren't ways to tear you apart from what truly matters.

Smile at that Dying Battery

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment