Friday 3 October 2014

Literature: The Crimson Dream

   Good earl afternoon dearest readers, I hope you that your Thursdays went by without a hitch as you awaited your weekend. Yes it's finally Friday and I am also excited but I thought of posting one quick entry this morning before going to work.
   Last night I had the privilege to attend the official book launch party of Patricia K. McCarthy's new book: The Crimson Dream. I've been volunteering a little with her ever since I took the writing workshop this summer and I will continue to do so. You might even see my handy work on certain book review sites (since she has asked me to do so) or even a little blurb here and there.
   So keep and eye out for my name and hers if you're looking for a new kind of genre. It will be interesting to hear what you think, but also if you've written something like it as well. We can always find inspiration and new opportunities in places we might not have thought possible, so keep on trying and keep on hoping for new experiences.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment