Thursday 17 July 2014

Love: Inspired by Words

   I wish you well dearest readers on this last of four entries this evening. I will be attempting to post two videos on this entry and if I can't, then I'll post one last entry as a part two to this one so just stand by and see. The two songs I'm posted today have two very different sounds and two very different themes but they can be related to none the less.
   Everyday I find myself amazed by words and intrigued. How can the same 26 letters change someone's life simply by their arrangements. I had found a perfect quote from Yann Martel in his book Beatrice and Virgil, and it inspired me with these words:
   "Stories identify, unify, give meaning to. Just as music is noise that makes sense, a painting is colour that makes sense, so a story is life that makes sense."

   So with those words, I invite you to listen, and to be inspired with the words that frame your life.




K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment