Tuesday 29 July 2014

Laughter: It's a Small World After All

   Good evening dear readers and I am proud to report that this will make two entries in two days... could I be slipping back into my normal routine? I guess you'll just have to keep checking to see. For today, it will be just a short entry on a observation I've made.
   There have been great things that have happened ever since I've been at university; some things did seem to be a little odd, but it was just because I wasn't in the right environment to get the right outcome to accompany it. The main thing I'm talking about is unexpected coincidences and connections. More and more, I find myself running into people that I know, that somehow met others I knew. Or someone else might have worked a job, or previously owned something I stumbled upon, or even vice versa. The example that inspired me to write this entry was brought upon by my roommate Riley; (yes I still live with Riles, and I know that he hasn't been in too many entries lately, it's simply because now Riley works later at night some days and I've got more people to add in my entries too). I've been meeting a lot of new people with all of the new ambassadors that got hired for the upcoming year, and many of them are taking initial tours during the summer to see what it's all about; because of this, I had the chance to make new friends too and be glad with this year's crew. There was one future ambassador I toured that was just so positive and dedicated, that he is already one of the favorites in the office. Turns out that Riley works with the same person at his new job.
   It just goes to show how small this world can actually become when you look at the intertwined web that is our lives. This isn't a bad thing, but it does put into perspective exactly how your actions can reach out, even when you might think that the line is drawn. And with that dearest readers, be smart and be good because what you put out into the world will return to you in due time.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment