Thursday 17 July 2014

Love: To Wish my Worries Away

   Good evening my dearest readers and my biggest apologies for my absence on the blog nearing this two week mark. I have been preoccupied with 10 days worth of concerts followed by early morning; all of that coupled with unfortunate news and a camping trip back home that lacked wifi. I know that it isn't much of an excuse, but to make up for it, I'll be posting four different entries today, to make up for the lack in the past twelve days. There will be three texts and one video. Please forgive and enjoy my dear readers, and brace yourself since starting tomorrow I will be gone until Tuesday because I am going on yet another trip.
   There are many reasons why I love my job, but a really good reason is having to take extra time off because I worked too much. I love my job and I love working, but it feels good to take a well deserved vacation. I just came back from a camping trip back home, which was really nice and not at all as warm as in Ottawa. I got the chance to see all of my grand parents, my parents and brother, and even a few of my friends. Even if it rained most of the time that I was there, I still got to do everything I wanted to do, and even more (or less) depending on how you look at it. I didn't worry or stress about things that were out of my control; I just went with the flow.
   I came back yesterday, worked today, and I'm prepping and packing once more since tomorrow I'm staying with my friend Ryan, because we're leaving bright and early Saturday for our Niagara Falls vacation. There is always time to try something new, and it become quite the adventure when you have a good friend to join you for the trip. It's for this reason that I won't be able to write for the next few days. I promise to try to be better for the rest of the summer, it's just that I didn't expect to be as busy as I am. With that said, this is the ending of the first of four entries on this fine Thursday. Stay tuned my dearest readers.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment