Tuesday 30 September 2014

Love: Unexpected Travels

   Good morning dearest readers and I hope you are all seizing the day. I find myself in the cool yet refeshing town of Timmins Ontario as I am working a fair with the university. If I haven't said it before, I'm saying it now: I LOVE MY JOB! 
   There are many perks to working whike being a student but there are a lot of things to consider as well. Some people might find it too much, and at some times it is overwhelming, but when I see the difference I make in some students lives...that's worth everything. It does also help that I get to travel and it makes me realize how much I actually love my parents jobs since they get to travel so much. It makes me want to get a job that will allow me to do so. Sure it might get lonely but this is coming from a girl who wants to live off the grid in a cabin in the woods; being alone was already outlined in the plan. 
   It's not that I want to be a hermit, but being alone gives me time to think and to be alone with my thoughts so I get to work them out. If someone wants to tag along, I won't deny the company. So don't be afraid to take time for yourself and to spend time by yourself because sometimes everyone else's voice is so loud, you can't even hear your own. Relax and retreat and listen to what you have to say.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment