Monday 4 August 2014

Love: Cover Me Up

   Good afternoon dearest readers and I hope you are all enjoying your Monday. This week is the week I finally get to pack up and head over to the place I've been longing for ever since I left it last; yes, I am finally going to Manitoulin Island. I'm leaving soon but I still have a work week ahead of me. However, there is nothing that can bring down my good mood right now.
   With that said, I've decided to release a video today and it's something rather new to the blog. You will see that I have my guitar out therefore it is not the fact that I'm singing that's new, it is what I'm singing that's new. For the first time I've decided to release a cover of one of my favorite songs. Usually I tend to showcase my own songs, but since I've only had the chance to copyright the ones that have been posted, I will be releasing covers for a little while now until I have everything else organized as well as new material written.
   So I invite you to enjoy my dearest readers and feel free to post a response in the comments of one of your favorite covers; whether you are the one covering it, or it is being interpreted by another artists. Always remember that anything can be beautiful, but it is when we see it through the eyes of another that we have a whole other appreciation for it.



K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment