Saturday 30 August 2014

Literature: The Lion King

   Good afternoon dearest readers! I'm taking advantage of my last weekend before school starts and it has been the most wonderul weekend yet! So I can garantee that I will release another post today to talk about my day today. 
   So Thursday my mother and I took a spontaneous trip to Montréal for the night to be able to go see The Lion King, the musical. I had never seen the play before and it was an incredible moment. Not only was it just completely breathtaking and the actors stupendous, but it was a trip worth taking. I have never felt so imediately mesmerized by any of the plays that I've seen up to now. 
   I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it was because against my will, I will admit that words cannot always explain things right. Therefore I encourage you dear readers to jump at any opportunities that pass by your way because they can turn into something more than wonderful. 

K.P.H.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment