Tuesday 26 August 2014

Love: Sensational Summer

   Good evening dear readers, I hope you all had a profitable day. Today was a bittersweet day for me since I got to see my friends at work again and the tours went well, plus we even went out to lunch together as a team, but the sad part is that today was the last day that all 6 of us would be together for the last time. 
   There are always times that you never expected someting to turn out as well as it did, and though it gave you so much, it's always sad to see it end. I know that I'll see my friends again at work and on campus (we're obviously going to hang out again) but there's something about the atmosphere that I'd wish that school would hold off for just a few more weeks. 
   But the time moves forward and my friends know how much I appreciate them, and I was also fortunate enough that our boss is a wonderful boss who not only cares about the university but also about her team; she is truly a role model I look up to. Now as I face these last days, I know that I will always have their support regardless of where I am and that is truly more than I could have hoped for. I am, and will forever be grateful that Ryan, Françoise, Daphné, Loïc, Sherry and Trystan are, and will remain my co-workers, my friends and my ambassador family (amb-fam).

Much love,
K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment