Saturday 30 August 2014

Love: A Diamond in the Rough Found

   Good evening dear readers and what a wonderful day it has been. With the last post written today that was directed to Thursday, this post is directed to last night and this morning. I tagged along with my mother to a small town called Williamsburg to find a long lost friend of hers before we made our way to Oshawa to celebrate my brother's 23rd birthday.
   When you watch movies and see long lost friends being reunited, it's a beautiful sight and it was just that that happened when my mother found her friend that she hadn't seen in more than 25 years. We were greeted with open arms into their beautiful business of Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room. It's a beautiful old home filled with antiques and original artwork. There's amazing food and incredible customer service. Every room is different and the character and ambiance of the home completes the experience. We had a wonderful night's sleep, and woke up to a tasty breakfast as well as more catching up. 
   For someone whom I had never met, I've never felt more welcomed into someone's home. It is definitely somewhere I will return and a place I am suggesting because the experience is surreal. I'd like to personally thank the owners Victor and Marcel for a beautiful stay and I look forward to seeing you again. 

Check out their website at:

Or look them up on Facebook at:
The Village Antiques & Tea Room-B&B

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment