Wednesday 6 August 2014

Love: Forget your Fancy Footwork

    Good evening my dear readers and I wish you all well on this fine Wednesday. I am fortunate enough to only have one more day of work before I am able to leave for my vacation. I should probably mention that right now, but I will not be able to post entries for the upcoming week because there is no internet nor cellphone reception where I am going. It's not that I don't enjoy all of your company, but once in a while it's good to live disconnected for a period of time.
   I still have to finish packing but I didn't wan to leave without posting a couple last entries that you can read while waiting for my return, so today I've decided to post another video. It is something completely different, and by different I mean I'm not using a conventional instrument, and by not a conventional instrument, I mean I'm using a cup. Yes my dearest readers I have attempted (and I personally think that I've succeeded) the Cup Song that has been introduced to the world through the movie "Pitch Perfect". I actually had the chance to learn the cup routine before the movie even came out at a French youth convention, but it just made it a little easier to learn the entire song from the beginning.
   If you've been able to master the cup song, or have given a not-so-traditional twist to a popular song, I suggest that you share it so that more people can be inspired by your work. It is true what they say; it only takes one match to light a spark, and from that, the whole sky can be lit. Therefore dear readers I encourage you to let the creative juices flow and show the world the fire within.



K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment