Saturday 3 May 2014

Literature: The Ottawa Cafe Hopper

   Good morning dearest readers, and I hope you are all ready to seize the day. I know I am, and since I am also working this morning, I know that my early rising will help me get the most out of my day. I will be taking advantage of this weekend to relax but also to organize my things since Monday I officially start summer classes and yet another week of my summer contract. The first one went by incredibly well and I love everyone that I'm working with. One of my friends has even started a blog, and its theme is something that I find comes of great use to me; coffee shop reviews.
   The blog is entitled the Ottawa Café Hopper, and essentially what she does is go to different cafés in Ottawa and then writes reviews about it. I love this concept and her blog is booming, so I encourage you dearest readers that if you are in the Ottawa area and are looking for new places to go, this is the place to get helpful ideas. Not only am I supporting a friend who is taking a chance with her writing as well, but I am also getting new locations in which I can go relax with a good cup of coffee while I write or read; heck I might even find my new study location.
   So I encourage you to go check it out dearest readers and if ever you find something that you see as a good idea, try it out. There's no bad experience when it comes to finding your muse.

The Ottawa Cafe Hopper

K.P.H.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kyla!

    Thanks for the lovely endorsement, I'm sorry I only just came across it now! Hope you can join me on a cafe run soon. :)

    ~Eleni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, and I'd love that too! We could publish a joint entry ;)

      Delete