Sunday 11 May 2014

Love: Happy Mother's Day

   Good morning dearest readers and I hope you are going to take advantage of this beautiful sunny day, and take the time to appreciate the most important women in everyone's life, their mother. It's a tough day for me since I can't be home, but I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my own mother Donna for all of the support she has given me through the years, and to know that she will always be there for me, and will always love me.
   I'd also like to wish a happy mother's day to my oma Nellie, to my grandmother Sue, and to my aunt Lina, Marie and Louise. Also, I'd like to wish my friend Véro's mother Doris a happy mother's day since  she acts as a kind of second mom to me as well.
   Looking back on all of these incredible women, I see why I am the way I am; a determined, value-driven and respectful person who will stop at nothing to see that her goals are met. I really appreciate everything that each and everyone of them has done for me, so on this fine Sunday morning, I'd like to thank all of you for being the great role models that you are, and helping to make the world a better place, one smile at a time.
   Therefore dear readers, take the time today to thank the woman that brought you to this earth, and appreciate all of the ones before her, because you will only have one of them in your life, and they will forever change it for the better.



K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment