Thursday 1 May 2014

Laughter: Contagious Trends

   Good evening dearest readers, this morning (well this week) has been quite the busy one. I love my summer job but it already feels like I've been working it for months instead of days. Tomorrow I'm participating in an event that promotes the french language, and I feel completely at home.
   Though this weekend is the same weekend as the leadership camp I volunteer at, I can still be a leader for the event tomorrow. Working with my coworkers on the summer team, I'm already starting to feel closer to them. We've already started to have inside jokes with each other. And because we've found out that we're such a funny bunch, we want to remember our comedic genius.
   So just like the book Katie and I created for the funny stuff Riley says, we want to create an anonymous book for our comedy. Therefore when something funny happens, the best way to remember is to document it!

K.P.H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment