Wednesday 7 May 2014

Literature: Stories and Their Environment

   Good morning dearest readers, I hope you all had a relaxing Tuesday. I had a long day at work but it was rewarded with drinks with some of my coworkers once the day was done. I'm presently sitting in my Literature and the Environment class and I'm waiting for it ti begin. Many interesting things will come up in this class and one of the main reasons why I took it, was so it could help me improve my writing.
   When you set yourself goals, or you find your passion, it might not and probably won't come easy to you; you have to work at it. That's why I'm taking extra steps to help me climb higher up my ladder of success. 
   If you don't want to take a class, or if you don't want to participate in workshops, at least do a little research, even if it's one article a week or something. Every little bit helps, and you'll feel a little bit better about it as well.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment