Sunday 4 May 2014

Love: Look Up

   Good evening dear readers, I know that tomorrow is usually the day where I should be writing an entry, and I had started one this afternoon since Sunday is my lazy day, but things just didn't seem right enough to write about. That is until a couple of minutes ago.
   As I was perusing my Facebook page to see if my grand parents had returned from Florida so that I could call them, I stumbled upon a video. This video shares the same title as that of today's entry. I'll admit that not only have I been very tired because of work lately, but the glass hasn't been that full lately either. I know I can spend time making excuse instead of making changes to fix what is wrong, so this video was another good wake-up call. This one is more technology based, but I think it reaches out to people that are quite close to me, and yet because of examples listed in the video, they've never felt so far away. Posting it on a blog isn't completely isolating myself from society since I'm not constantly on it; only when I want to make myself heard in a world where everyone's ears are shut.
   It's okay to have social media in your life, but it shouldn't be your only source for living. I have Facebook so that I can plan ways to meet my friends that are too far away to see often. I use Blogger to get my point across in a time where I wasn't being heard. And I have Twitter to contact authors, publishing companies and Francophone artists so that I can possibly further my own work. All of these things are to help me reach my goals. I never spend more than an hour in total each day (most of the time it'll be half an hour max).
   What I'm trying to say dearest readers is to watch this video and I ask you to not only listen to it, but to try to understand it. I personally feel like everyone can take something out of it and apply it to change a part of their lives (however small) for the better.

Look Up


K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment