Monday 19 May 2014

Love: Fière de ma Francophonie

   Good afternoon dearest readers and it is quite the beautiful day. This morning's post is a short one but it is also one with a song. I figured it's been a while since I posted a song and today's will be different than past ones. The big difference with this song is that it is in french, so if you don't understand it, then you might just have to wait for the next song but feel free to listen still.
   So this just shows how proud I am of my french language and at the same time, this song is my dad's favorite so it becomes a kind of entry dedicated to him since last weekend was Mother's Day and it was obviously dedicated to my Mom. 
   All will be explained in the beginning of the video, so without further ado, please enjoy my first french song published!



K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment