Wednesday 14 May 2014

Literature: The Tempest

   Good morning dearest readers! I am having a wonderful summer and it's starting off with a bang. I've got quite the weekend planned out and I'm excited to start it! I've been reading lots, and I've been enjoying every minute of it (even if I did get a sunburn last Sunday). 
   The book that I've just finished recently is Shakespeare's The Tempest. Personally it is one of my favorites of his, and the story line is quite good. It has an otherworldly wibe, and even if there is romance in the play, it doesn't focus only in that like in Romeo and Juliet. My Literature and The Environement is teaching me more than I had thought I would learn in a condensed class, but I'm loving every second if it. The two other longer works that I'll be studying is Sir Gawain and the Green Knight and The Life of Pi. 
   If you're not much of a play reader, but would like to try one out, read The Tempest and it'll give you a good base of knowledge dear readers. Remember to keep a smile on your face and a thank you on the tip of your tongue.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment