Thursday 4 September 2014

Laughter: The Roomies are Back in Town

   Good morning dearest readers, and yes this Tuesday is a good one. I've officially started school once more and my schedule couldn't be more overloaded already. This morning, I want to release two short entries to account for yesterday's slip because since school has restarted, I want to fall back into my old routine.
   This morning's entry is directed to Katie's arrival two days ago. The moment she walked through that door, it felt like she had never left. I had prepared a special "Roomie Dinner" so that we could all eat together while we watched one of our favorite shows. We then played a few rounds of Anomia and called it a night.
   Throughout the summer, it was fun hanging out with Riles (when he would actually socialize) but it's fun to be the three musketeers again. We haven't stopped laughing since she's stepped through the door and that feels good. The worst part is that for Katie and Riley, this is a slow time for them, but because I'm still working in between, this is the busiest time I've been in a while. Plus my grandma is in town, and of course I am spending time with her because I absolutely love her, but slowly but surely I'm starting to realize that there aren't enough hours in a day for me to get everything I have to get done while also doing the things that I want to do.
   With that, choices are hard to make, but at least with all three of us back in town, if I make a wrong choice, at least I won't be laughing by myself.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment