Friday 5 September 2014

Literature: Aspire to Inspire

   Good morning dearest readers, and I hope some of you are still sleeping at this point. I must work early this morning therefore I'm up and at 'em. This morning's post is directed to my newest story that I've been working on bit by bit since the Island. Like I had mentioned before, Manitoulin Island is a magical place for me where things tend to work in my favour, regardless of what I might be working on at that time. I was working on an idea I had got while reading one book and then having two separate ideas already in the works, I decided to make the two, one.
   This newest novel will have two stories, told by two different people, but (without giving the biggest twist ever) there are still somehow one story, (try to figure out that one). One of the stories is called "Though I May Wander" and the other is entitled "Remain Nameless". Some of you might remember if you have been keeping up with older entries, that I did a poll to see which titles people preferred and I used the info I got.
   So with today's post, you've noticed a video; that's because there's a new original song (wrote it on the Island...that and half the book almost). And with every story I write, for me, they must have the song that accompanies it; the story must be told in a musical manner without telling the whole story. Therefore, today you can hear the song for "Though I May Wander" since I'm still working on the one for "Remain Nameless".
   The best thing to know my dear readers is that there might be tons of artistic works out there and there always a need to be original. It's okay to create after being inspired by someone's work, as long as you don't literally copy their work, then that becomes theft.But you can still be original through inspiration. Once we are happy with what we can achieve, there might be others who's talent does not come so easily. The greatest thing for us to do once we have been inspired is to then aspire to inspire others.


K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment