Wednesday 10 September 2014

Literature: The Other Side of the Story

   Good morning dearest readers! I hope your week is passing by as pleasantly as possible. As for me, there have been bumps in the road but I'm making the best of it. I've finally switch my last class and I've decided to go in a direction that I wouldn't have on a regular basis, but new experiences demand spontaneity.
   Last night in between homework and dinner, I was able to take a short break and finish writing the second song to go with the second story of the new novel I'm working on. It took a little bit of time, but it was tough to create two very different songs, each with a different sound and yet have them both be similar in one way; (that's the challenge that I'm facing with this new book). Having to build two completely different characters and stories to have them meet up in the end and be almost the same thing while trying to keep them separate is not simply done with the flick of the wrist.
   The greatest ideas are forged in the mind during an unexpected time and it tells something very particular about ourselves. I can clearly see how I'm shadowed in this new story but since it has only been for my eyes only, no one can really understand the underlying pun. Never be afraid to let yourself shine through your pages because you'd be surprise how many people feel the same way and will relate to you so much more. Let your true colours shine, but don't get caught in those shades of grey. Here is the official release of the Remain Nameless song (even if those exact words aren't said in it).



K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment