Sunday 7 September 2014

Love: Bridal Buzz

   Good morning dearest readers, and as I get ready to finish my last day of training, I thought of writing one quick entry as I am still trying to fall back into my old routine.
   Last night when I cam back from a long day at work, Katie and I spent the time to talk about her new engagement and started to brainstorm different ideas for her wedding. Yes, you heard that right, Katie got ENGAGED this summer to her wonderful boyfriend (now fiancé) Brad. I am so very happy for the both of them and even more happy that they are letting me take part in this beautiful celebration. It is still relatively far enough away but one can never start too early especially with something so momentous as a wedding. We spent time last night looking at dressed, talking of colours, little details and how to really make their wedding, something special from what has already been done.
   If you find yourself in a similar situation dear readers (first CONGRATS!) and second, take the time and don't rush into it. Yes things need to be planned on a large scale but what people sometime forget is that it's the smallest details that make the biggest of impact. You don't BIG to make a BANG. So keep breathing, and sooner than you think, that special day will be here and you'll be the happiest that you've ever been!

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment