Thursday 30 January 2014

Laughter: Kick Start Your Morning Giggle

   Good morning dear readers, I hope you all got the chance to sleep well. I am trying to switch things a little bit in regards to my blog when it comes to its content. I love writing posts that describe certain things that I enjoy and that make me happy, but this morning instead of posting a clip of a comedian I like, I thought it might be fun posting a few jokes and pictures to kick start your morning giggle.



Q: A man rode in to town on Tuesday, and left two days later on Tuesday. How so?
A: His horse is named Tuesday!

Q: What are two things you wouldn’t eat after waking up?
A: Lunch and dinner.

Q: What did zero say to eight?
A: Nice belt!

Q: Which is the most curious letter?
A: Y?
 
 


K.P.H.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Kyla,
    I love your sense of humour. I needed that this morning. Keep writing!
    DSC

    ReplyDelete