Monday 27 January 2014

Love: Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

   Good morning sunshine; it's a beautiful day! Is it not dearest readers? It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I think you might as well enjoy every meal of the day, no? Today's post is all about the wonders that make your taste buds go wild.
   Mine especially enjoy the menu at a little diner not too far from my house called Louis'. This family owned restaurant has a classic atmosphere and incredible customer service; you feel like part of the family when you eat there (it's not an Olive Garden, I promise). They've received awards for their food, and a television series even used their diner to film their show.
   If you ever have the chance to come visit and you're wondering where to eat for the night, stop into Louis' and feel free to try anything on the menu because pretty much everything is fantastic. My personal favorite is the pizza (I can never eat pizza anywhere else anymore after having theirs) and their wings (I can't even  describe how happy I get when I simply order them, let alone eat them). Do you remember the old commercial that kept asking its viewers: "What would you do for a Klondike bar?", I find myself asking: "What will it take for me to be able to go to Louis' for dinner?".
   Once you've chosen your main course, I would recommend a milkshake; either strawberry, vanilla or chocolate will do, (however my ultimate favorite is the strawberry) and make the sacrifice of bringing home leftovers so that you have enough room to eat dessert there too. You might be wondering, "well wasn't the milkshake a dessert?" Well maybe if this were normal circumstances but no they're not; you're eating at Louis' which makes this specific meal that much more important!
   For dessert, there are pieces of cream pie larger than I have ever seen before. I didn't know that the whipped topping could reach such a height (it defies the laws of gravity). When you go out to dinner, it is always a treat, so it's okay to indulge in the good things; and Louis' has them all.
   The lesson learned from this post dear readers is that life is too short to simply have a salad and drink water when you go out. If you want to be healthy, walk that extra mile and eat that kind of food at home, but never skip out on the good stuff because life won't wait for you to make up your mind, so you might as well order a piece of that pie while you make your decision.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment