Thursday 16 January 2014

Literature: Fairy Tales and Make Believe

   'Tis a fine morning in Northern America and even though it is still a snowy one, it is beautiful day. Today dearest readers, I have thought of trying something a little different. Instead of writing a lengthy post on one of my favorite fairy tales (because let's be honest, I can all do that), I've decided to post a video today. Like I would have mentioned in a previous post, I am not only an aspiring writer but, I also compose and write my own songs. Today, I thought it might be interesting to show you one of my many songs. I am not one to write much about love songs, or "holla at my shorties" let alone rant about a breakup or how I was done wrong. No; I write about some of my favorite Disney stories, and I write about the idiotic concept behind "YOLO", and I also create the songs that will accompany my own stories/novels. Therefore, the very first original video entry to this blog will be the song entitled the same as the name of this entry: Fairy Tales and Make Believe. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment