Saturday 11 January 2014

Love: favorite snapsnot of the day

   Good morning dear readers, and I say morning because it is so in beautiful and snowy Ottawa, Canada. I'm originally from a town further north from here, but I'm in the nation's capital for school. Great way to acquire new experiences (and they have more little cute book stores too!) Now, the reason why I mention that I am a morning person, is because it also goes with my favorite time of the day. Don't get me wrong, I could sit and watch the moon and the stars for hours at night, and the sunset expresses the most beautiful colours while it decides to step aside for hours, trying to give us one last "hooray"! I feel that if I get up early in the morning, I have more time to accomplish the things I have set out to do. I can read the books that I want, I can finish the homework I needed, I can clean up the apartment; I simply have more determination to complete the things I need to do, to make way for the things that I want to do.
   If I could choose a moment in time, to be able to see everyday, that it would wait until my eyes would hold it for a few seconds, before continuing on with its routine, it would be sunrise. I find that the colours are just as beautiful as a sunset, if not brighter because the sun is awaken from his surrendered sleep and shows us his glory again. When the sun rises, it shows me that I have another day to accomplish the things I set out to do, that I have more time to do the things I love, with those I love. I've only witnessed three complete sunrises in my life, but I can assure you that I remember them as vividly as if I were still there watching it happen.
   So my question to you my dear readers, whether you choose to answer or not, is simply: what is your favorite time of the day or what's the time of the day that you love?
   With that question said (or questions if you really want to be technical about it), I truly do wish you all a wonderful day, and I hope you return to read future posts. And for those of you who thought that I was going to start in order, with today beginning with literature, I'm glad to have surprised you and now you'll have to come back and see what I write for your curiosity's sake. Well, until then,

K.P.H.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite time of the day is in the earliest hours of the morning. That time of the day holds such a mystery for humanity: You could either just be coming home from a night out or, having been home the entire time, reaching a time of reflection, creativity, exhaustion and "second winds". I truly find I work best in those early hours (which some would consider late at night). There is an absolute silence and solitude that is beautiful, in its own right, that allows me to focus and concentrate on the complexity about our lives as humans on earth. May I be watching a meaningful film, reading a good book, creating designs for school or simply completing the day's homework, THIS IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE DAY!

    P.S. I'M A HUGE FAN! I've read some of your earlier work and you've kept me interested ever since :)

    ReplyDelete