Tuesday 25 February 2014

Laughter: The Happy Dance

   Good day dearest readers. Now that the dreaded Monday has passed, we must all face the hurdle that is Tuesday. Recently I've had some really great news, (that I cannot disclose until all of the details have been worked out) and when I first got them, I was so happy and shocked that I started to dance uncontrollably after hysterically jumping up and down.
   There is something special in a happy dance; it is raw emotion exploding out of you in an uncontrolled frenzy. You dance in excitement, and you don't care who sees you. It's one of those moments that your moves (whether you like doing the running man or the stanky leg) are never questioned. If you don't know what your special move is... then you need to have a momentous event to discover your inner dancer. I myself am more of a jumper, mixed in with some foot flutter; I can't help it, it just happens.
   So when excitement strikes, don't hold back in fear of being embarrassed by your inner dancer, let it out because you deserve it. You just got something that you others didn't,  so celebrate your success! Just remember what Alan Watts said: "the only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment