Friday 14 February 2014

Love: What's Not to Love?

   Good morning my lovely readers. Today could be considered a special day, because it is a kind of holiday created by society to celebrate everything that's red, heart-shaped and related to love. This is probably one of the trickiest holidays, because it could really be a hit or miss kind of situation, (I couldn't help it, I had to do a love entry for this day). If you're single, there's this need to bask in your independence and remember that you are a strong individual who doesn't need someone else to complete you; if you're in a relationship, there's this overhanging pressure to rise to the occasion and created the perfect day, (seems like there's no middle ground, right?). I myself am single and quite happy with my life. I'm not saying that I don't need a man to make me happy, I just haven't found the right one yet; and there's really no rush because I am happy with who I am.
   When it comes to finding that special someone, don't rush into something too quick because you're afraid of being alone, but don't push someone away because you're afraid to miss out on opportunities you could get if you were single. There's a balance to achieve to get a happy life, and the first starts by accepting who you are, and loving that person; (let's be honest, how can you love someone else, and let them love you if you aren't happy with the person that you are). I'm not going to lecture you, or give you advice on how to find that perfect person, because I myself have not had that much luck in the love department, but I have always been happy with the person that I am. I find this personal satisfaction by setting goals, (some easy and others not so much), and accomplishing them no matter how long it takes.
   So on this Valentine's Day, I wish you all a good one; single or not, you deserve to feel special today. People will complain about this holiday, saying that you should tell the people you love, that you love them every day, throughout the entire year, but this day is like a special reminder to keep on doing it anyways. But if you feel like today will be a bad day, there are ways to change that. With that said, I thought of putting in a mix of different things, like pictures, songs and links to videos that will put a smile on your face and make you feel like the special person that you really are. Much love,

Instructions for a Bad Day!

Cute - Stephen Jerzak (Perfect Valentine's Day Song/funny)






K.P.H.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment