Saturday 22 February 2014

Laughter: You Don't Need Words To Be Funny

   Good morning my dear readers. On this fine Saturday morning, I will be doing all the talking since I'll be showing you a silent comedy video today. There have been classics such as Charlie Chaplin, but there have also been fairly modern ones, of whom I enjoy their comical genius. Today's link will send you to a more modern comedian of this discipline.
   Mr. Bean is a beloved figure who is more than sometimes misunderstood and awkward. My grand-father used to let us watch episodes with him on his big TV in the basement of their house. Then, this privilege almost became like a sort of tradition where every time we go over to visit, the night must finish with at least one episode of Mr. Bean.
   Rowan Atkinson is a very talented actor and brings the character of Mr. Bean to life without the need for any words except the pronunciation of his name every once in a while. So without further ado, I invite you to laugh loudly and wholeheartedly at this quiet comedian.

Invisible Drum Kit

Dance Mr. Bean

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment