Thursday 13 February 2014

Literature: A Reading Blitz

   Good morning dearest readers. Google is still telling me that there is some kind of problem with the home page, but I will continue to try to write every day, regardless of what it tells me. So this morning, I thought I start things off a little bit slower since I wasn't able to write much this week.
   My reading week is coming up, which means I basically get a one week vacation to relax or to catch up on my assignments, (I plan on trying to accomplish both). So in a small amount of time, I am going to try to read as much as I can, while still allowing myself time to see all of my friends and family back home. Therefore, I will be trying to finish the Great Gatsby, and I will try to complete Who Do You Think You Are by Alice Munro and The Tin Roof Blowdown by James Lee Burke; I know I'm good and all at reading, but let's see if I'm this good.
   So on this fine Thursday morning, if you have a week off that's coming up, it's a great time to get ahead on your assignments or to read that book (or books) you've been wanting to finish. Make the time for the things that are worth it, and complete the things that you have to do because in the end, you need to learn how to prioritize what you want, with what you need.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment