Friday 12 August 2016

Literature: Revelation Reading

   Good morning dearest readers! Let the weekend approach with its scorching heat and immense possibilities! I've got quite the weekend planned myself as this is finally the weekend where Nicole and I are getting our apartment. Watch out adult world, we are one step closer to understanding your complexities!

   One thing I'm looking forward to the most is actually living with Nicole! I've been blessed before, and seems like the Fates are looking down on me again since I'm going to have another great roommate. Nicole and I share lots of things in common and we were bonded with our love of books (which just so happens to be the strongest bonds out there). Not only do we both like to read, but we like hiking (the outdoors), going to concerts, bad jokes and writing too. As I've maintained this blog for roughly over two year now it seems, Nicole has started her own blog. I guess my french expressions and funny stories have inspired all of my roommates to start expressing themselves too! The only difference this time is where I write about my life and all of the great things about it, Nicole has decide to focus on one aspect (and this one being a big part of her life), and that one thing is books.

   In her new blog that titled the same as this entry, she reviews a number of books with insightful close readings and funny little twists. And who doesn't love a good meme every now and then? It's worth checking it out if you're a reader like I am (which I've assumed at least a few of you are since you're still reading my posts), and maybe, just maybe you'll find your next favourite book too! In the end, we all have to support each other; readers and writers alike since this beloved industry of ours is not an easy one and people seem to think that it's slowly going down, but I think that hogwash. That's right, I said hogwash.

   So I suggest you subscribe to her blog and read as much as you read mine. Try to see if our roomie life seeps through the lines as we share common interests. Because whether we intend it or not, life has a way of showing itself so that we can take advantage and bare witness to the little good moments it has to offer us.

Revelation Reading

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment