Saturday 5 April 2014

Laughter: Anomia

   Good morning dearest readers! On this cloudy morning I'm happy to say that I have my end of the year work party and it will be a great opportunity to have one last hooray with all of my fellow ambassadors who are leaving this year. And I am officially done my second year of school and yesterday, my roommates and I wanted to celebrate a little before we had to focus on exams. We decided to have our traditional roomie/movie night, but we played a fun board game before we started off our night, since it is one of Riley's favourites and it is slowly growing into one of ours as well.
   If you haven't played the game Anomia, my dearest readers you are missing out. It's the board game with a small box but big fun. Last night was the second time we had played the game and we each had the skill to win one round, but the very first time we tried the game, I didn't have my voice which made my success in the game, one that wasn't guaranteed.
   The game itself is a word game where you have to name a word matching the category of the card of your opponent. What makes the game ever more fun is that your opponent always changes since all the cards have symbols, and your opponent is the person that has the symbol that matches your own card. This keeps you always on your toes, and every possible word on the tip of you tongue.
   So if you're finding yourself stressed dear readers, take a night of fun, but forget the TV or expensive outings, just pick up the game Anomia and prepare for a night full of fun.

K.P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment